Vehicle ADAS Calibration
The latest Toyota Vehicles are equipped with various Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) features to enhance safety and driving convenience. Some of the ADAS features available may include:
1. Pre-Collision System (PCS)
2. Lane Departure Alert (LDA)
3. Automatic High Beam (AHB)
4. Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
5. Road Sign Assist (RSA)6. Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) and etc
These systems use sensors, cameras, and radar technology to assist the driver in various ways, such as collision avoidance, lane keeping, adaptive cruise control, and parking assistance.ADAS calibration is the process of ensuring that these systems are accurately calibrated and functioning properly.