Complete Check up on Vehicle Health and Condition
The 16-Points Safety Inspection helps us to identify any problems that could cause accidents or breakdown before they become issues.
The other benefit of performing this full vehicle inspection every time your vehicle comes into the shop is that we are able to address issues to help prevent any major repairs and to educate you on upcoming maintenance so that you’re able to plan your schedule and prepare for it in your budget.
Below is our vehicle inspection checklist:
- Fluid levels (Engine, Transmission, Brake, Steering and Coolant)
- Air and cabin filters
- Timing belt
- Drive belt
- Tyre Condition, Pressure and Alignment
- Brake wear
- Fuel filter and lines
- Brake lines and hoses
- Steering and suspension
- Exhaust system and manifolds
- Safety lights, including headlights, brake lights, hazard lights, and turn signals
- Windshield wipers
- Air conditioning vent performance and temperature
We concern about our customer and their family safety when they are on the road with their vehicle. Our Mission is to ensure all our customer’s vehicle running as its best conditions when they are on the road, through our value-added inspection service for your vehicle, the risk of accident or breakdown due to vehicle failure.